Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day Job

I was asked this week to get some photos of the plant we're building for an annual meeting, which was a very exciting and stressful opportunity.  I've been trying to get good pictures of this plant for the past year, and it's just a hard subject for me.  But I kept level-headed, thought about all the things my professors taught me, and ended up with the best photos I've gotten of the place.  Not to mention a few personal shots to warm my soul...









































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment