Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trucking Along

I've been having a much easier time picking up my camera lately, which is very relieving.  It's quite possible that I'm working my way out of a creative slump, and I think I have the springtime to thank for that!  Although I'm not yet operating at 150% (which is what I would prefer), I am slowly but surely working my way back up to speed.  

Besides doing school photography and documenting some paintings for my neighbor, I have been drawn back into food.  I can't help it!  The following are photos of beer, apples, and bread in the toaster.






And, thanks to the longer days and more light in the sky when I get home from work, I am finding great inspiration in light and shadow in the little moments.


I'm excited to be spending more time with my camera in my hand and processing photos on my computer rather than surfing the web.  I just have to remember to take it one day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment