Sunday, February 9, 2014

Trees in the City

I love trees.  I hope, in my next lifetime, I'm lucky enough to be a tree.  It's a beautiful way to live, in my mind - to grow slowly, strongly, and surely, in nearly any type of environment - to adapt to wherever you are, and to see your world change around you, day in and day out.  To not have any expectations to live up to, to simply be.  I used to take a lot of pictures of trees in the country, and I haven't focused my camera too much on city trees, but they're always in the back of my mind.  So I figured I should at least take some time to photograph some trees in the city - because they're subtly and strongly living all around us, and it's pretty easy forget to appreciate their existence.  
















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment