Sunday, February 23, 2014

A Happy Accident

I stumbled across these stairs on a run maybe six months ago, and completely forgot about them until I was going through pictures I had taken on my iPod a few months back.  I was so excited when I saw these quick shots I had taken, and knew that I had to find this staircase again.  I finally did, and was able to take more pictures to try to capture what a great, subtle surprise this pocket of our neighborhood has.  It's places like this that remind me how unexpectedly beautiful life can be, if you have the patience and desire to find it.  


































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment