Saturday, March 8, 2014

City of Dreams

Our time in Calgary is coming to a close.  A few more weeks and we'll be moving on to new places - where?  Who knows.  But what I do know is that I'm incredibly grateful for the time we've had here.  It's been an amazing city for us, and has allowed me to grow in so many ways.  I was happy to get out last weekend and get some shots of the skyline before it was too late.  And I was lucky enough to have a supporting husband who was willing to drive me around to wherever I wanted in the -15 degree F weather (thanks, Brian!!). 

































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment