Sunday, November 18, 2012

Apples and Beer

I broke out my studio/stovetop setup this past week to take some photos of apples and dirty dishes, which didn't turn out as exciting as I thought they would.  This seems to be the best shot I got out the group:


I was about to throw in the towel and put everything away, when Brian asked if I wanted to split a beer.  One thing led to another, and before I knew it, I'd taken two dozen shots of foam.  I did these by pouring the beer into a wine glass and giving it a good swirl, while holding it in front of the light.









I'm pretty excited by the way the photos turned out - especially since it proved how well my new stovetop studio works!  And needless to say, that was some of the flattest beer I've ever consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment