Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mental Floss

It's a new year, and a new me.  I've learned to make clearly attainable resolutions, because the typical vague "working out more often and eating healthier" has never stuck in my mind for more than the first week of the year.  For 2013, I've set a goal to floss every day.  So far, thirteen days in, I haven't slipped once.  My gums have stopped bleeding, and for the very first time in my life, I can't wait for a dentist to ask me if I floss.  "Every day!"  And while I'm trying to remember to floss every day, I find myself thinking about the stuff throughout the day.  Naturally, I decided to whip it out for some photos this week.  


It was a fun experiment, and after a third photo shoot with food coloring, I'm still not sick of it.

















1 comment: