Saturday, April 26, 2014

Lincoln County

I know it's hard to believe, but I've completely and totally missed Kansas while I was away.  And probably the best part of being in Kansas City for a few months is that I get to take the time to do what I've always wanted to do - to photograph Kansas.  Here are a few shots from Lincoln County, the county I know best because it is the county that has my roots.























































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Hally... I can't describe how much I miss u old friend! beautiful photos, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Justin! I'm glad we've been able to keep in touch throughout the last few years - and I absolutely loved that article you posted. "The future is dark, which is the best thing the future can be, I think" - that quote will be in my mind for a long, long time.

      Delete