Friday, August 26, 2011

Popcorn

It may seem like I'm not spending a lot of time on photography (judging by the amount of time between blog posts), but I've actually been pretty busy!  I'm learning that a lot of the freelance photography business deals with not even picking up the camera.  Since my last post, I've proposed to take pet portraits at the Brookside Barkery (where I wash dogs - Best Job Ever!!), worked on packaging prints for the Bizarre Bazaar, helped someone learn a little more in Photoshop, brainstormed plans for a kids' stop motion animation project I'm doing in a few months, and prepped for a couple weddings coming up.  And to think that I still have so much to do without my camera - agh!!!  


But I did have a chance the other morning to work on a food shot - trying to show corn on the cob SO ANGRY that some of his kernels are popping...  I think it kind of worked!



1 comment: