Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rolling Along

After spending days wondering if the bird feeder I made would ever attract anything, Brian notified me that Something ate all of the peanut butter.  Soon after that, as we were eating lunch on our balcony, we noticed we had a friend watching us with its beady little eyes.  And after a little bit of patience and a lot of excitement, I got photographic evidence of this tiny guy...








He may not be able to fly, but I'd say it's a good start to a wonderful relationship!

I spent the later part of that day in Lawrence, where I spent time talking business with Elenor and taking photos of Shadow - which was a lot of fun, I never knew that dog was so great.  (Ben was a big help for the shoot.)




I've also opened up a shop on Etsy - you should check it out!!  Just follow this link -



No comments:

Post a Comment