Monday, August 1, 2011

Greek Yogurt Pancakes

Greek yogurt pancakes are not only incredibly delicious and pretty good for you, they are also really easy to make.  I've been meaning to create a photo showing the ingredients being put together to create the pancakes, along with the actual recipe on top of it.  

I also decided to make all of the ingredients look all sorts of anxious as a kind of a way to acknowledge how we don't really think about where the food we are eating comes from.  There are a lot of people who are (justifiably) horrified by the meat industry today, which has caused vegetarianism to be more popular.  And I can't stop thinking about an article my dad shared with me, about how scientists just figured out that plants can actually communicate pain (which makes me wonder - how are vegans feeling about this??).  

I've been meaning to create different photos like this for awhile, and this is my first draft...


2 comments: