Friday, June 6, 2014

My Sister's Family

I've been very lucky to be able to spend a good amount of time with my sister, brother-in-law, and two nieces over the past couple of weeks.  She asked me if I'd be able to take some pictures of all of them, and I was happy to do it.  I was a little nervous about taking some outdoor shots, since the wind in Kansas is unforgiving, but found a calm setting in the valley.  It was a short photo session, but I somehow ended up with way too many photos to sort through.  Such is life, when you have such a photogenic clan in front of your lens.  



































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment