Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Moment After the Storm

My most and least favorite thing about Kansas is the weather - especially its thunderstorms.  They are such a powerful force that my stomach will always churn every time I see those dark clouds on the western horizon.  But these systems are too incredibly beautiful to not fall in love with.  Some of my most clear and humbling moments are right before and right after a thunderstorm hits, and sometimes I'm wise enough to grab my camera to attempt to capture the handful of minutes of unmanageable beauty.  Here are a few shots after a thunderstorm a couple weeks ago.  


































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment